Monday, November 5, 2007

Handspun Monday

11052007

The most exciting part about posting this is that I didn't forget how to do it! I spun for about an hour - including set up time and all, so actual spinning time was probably about 45 minutes. And it's the first time I've spun AT home - with no one watching over my shoulder! GO ME!!

And the obligatory artsy picture of the new wheel from SAFF!

wheel (2)

And you'll notice the bobbin still on the wheel for proof... and yes - I do have a roomie, but she is almost completely crafting challenged, so she definitely didn't do this for me!

I'm going to try and spin at least every other day... there are definitely days when I won't be able to at all, but I feel if I set this goal for myself I'll be able to do it and I'm sure it'll help my spinning!

4 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Anne P said...

Wonderful! And your yarn looks great. Good for you for setting some spinning goals. Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

It looks GREAT! If we see you at my place this weekend for the big crafting sleepover, make sure to bring your wheel!

Diana T. said...

How wonderful to see that you are enjoying your new "toy". Great looking yarn!