Friday, January 11, 2008

FO Friday

OK - I meant to post on Wednesday but work exploded all over me and kind of disrupted that idea... but since I am posting today - I also present actual photographic proof! Go me!

1 FO manly

I give you ONE finished Manly Sock. I know it's not a pair - but at least one is finished, right? And this would be the other thing that exploded onto me. I finished this one up, kitchenered the toe and then realized I wasn't going to have enough to finish the second one. Luckily, I called Brooks Farm and they actually had ONE more skein of this yarn and as of this morning it *should* be on it's way to me.... and if not today then I'm sure they'll send it out on Monday.

Also:

washcloths

Some finished washcloths! All from the Mason-Dixon Knitting Book - I actually worked on these probably about a year ago and NEVER wove in the ends! Well I did that on Wednesday and now I can really call them FINISHED! YAY!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: