Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snow Day!!

Oh my goodness - I thought things got crazy here when it rained - but apparently that's nothing compared to when it snows! E. said something about "water-soluble intelligence" when we spoke and he's definitely right about that! And just to prove it - a picture:

snow 013

This is at work at probably 4:30 or so - and as of right now, it's still snowing... they're predicting rain for the morning, so it won't last, but I'll enjoy it for the evening.

And a work in progress photo for you of the Hedera's. I cast on the second sock probably Thursday or Friday and picked up the gusset stitches yesterday - it's amazing the knitting you can do when you're actually PAST your deadline!

hedera progress 0116 (1)

And one last photo - a very belated one of E's fuzzy feet.... I am happy to say he wears them all the time! I may even have to knit some for me!

erics fuzzy feet (1)

And - Friday even more pictures.... I can't believe it either!

No comments: