Friday, May 30, 2008

A no good very bad week

Such is my life this week... so much more than 1 monday, definitely a weeks worth or more shoved into a very small time period. I am single after almost a year, but I have the very best of friends. My roommate called out for Shrimp Fried Rice when I came home crying - and when I got to knitting on Thursday night, there were cupcakes and wine waiting for me!

best remedy 2

That's the remains of the second cupcake and the second glass of wine I had - before I had to go back to work. I would have pictures of finished objects for you - cause I started out this week finishing up 2 projects and binding off a third - but life has interfered and I'm driving up to Charlotte to see Aimee who conspired with Kim of Knitch fame to shore up my sagging spirits with sugar and wine.

4 comments:

Hockey Mom said...

*Hugs*

Wine and good friends are a definite! Be safe and hope to see you soon.

Susan said...

Oh, Olivia. That's such a bummer. I'm sorry you're having a bad week, and hope (and know) it's going to get better.

Susan (your continental sidekick)

turtlegirl76 said...

I'm so sorry. I hate it for you. You seemed really happy with him. =( Have a great weekend with Aimee. Maybe I'll see you at Stitch n' Pitch tonight?

J.P. said...

Awwwww. Big hugs to you!

If anybody can make you feel better, it's Aimee! Enjoy your time in Charlotte. I'm jealous! :)