Friday, December 28, 2007

FO Friday

OK - so yet again, there is a finished object and no picture... I swear I've actually been knitting, there's just no proof!

Davey's Silk Garden Beanie: Started December 19th - finished December 23rd (blocked on the 24th)... I think I may have knitted it about 3/4 of an inch longer in the body than called for, but Davey wanted a longer hat... I used Silk Garden #27 - it's really a blue and black stripe (as the silk garden does).

And a resolution for the new year (and I trust you people will keep me honest) - I resolve to take (and post) more pictures of my knitting/yarn and etc... both for me and for Ravelry.

What are your resolutions?

1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

Else we'll bust into your Ravelry account and and fill your stash with pics of fun fur and your project with pics of fun fur ponchos.