Saturday, December 22, 2007

So busy!

I totally meant to post the WIP's I had for this week - and then I got sucked into Jury Duty for 2 days, and that kind of screwed up my week and my plans... but I do have a few pictures and things to show you from the past couple of weeks!

First off - it's the pre-felted bucket hat, and pre-felted fuzzy feet - I am hoping to get this and E's slippers felted on Monday (yes I know I'm pushing it with Christmas and all, but I can't do it any sooner!

fbhat FO1

fuzzy feet progress

crap - just realized that I only have the progress photo of the slippers and not the finished product, but I swear it's finished, just not felted yet!

And I also have pictures of the Airy Scarf I knitted as well - it was a present for one of my bosses and she requested that it be a scarf and she wanted it to match her glasses....

airy1

Last of all is the photo of all the goodies I got from my scarf exchange partner on Ravelry - Gilneas! I got SO many good things and my scarf is super gorgeous! It's ArtYarns Regal Silk (I think - my label is back at home.... I'm a bad blogger!) Anyway - I love everything in my box!

scarf exchange6

And that's it for now - I'm still trying to work on things for Christmas, but I pretty much know I won't finish, so I am trying to not give up on working on them at all!

Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

kevin said...

ok fat albert

The Chickengoddess said...

That hat looks good on you!;)

I will be at Knitch after New Year. I have your gift ready if you will be there. Let me know.

adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site