Friday, February 22, 2008

FO Friday

Alright - I know I left you with a teaser on the last FO friday - but I remembered I didn't want to spoil the surprise....

But the gift has been given - so I can totally share with you now!

erics socks (1)

(sorry for the bad picture!)
Pattern: Manly Socks
Yarn: Brooks Farm Acero - color MA41 (variegated blues)
For: Eric!
Size: 12ish
Mods - Magic Loop
Started - December 1st-ish and finished Feb. 10th or so, although the bulk of the second sock went by *really* quickly (for once!).

And one more:

dashing (1)

Pattern: Dashing (Knitty)
Yarn: Cascade 220 Quattro (blues again)
For: Eric!
Size: Large
Mods: Size 6 needles and magic loop - also subbed the 220 for the called for yarn and all worked fine - knit both in less than 24 hours! So it's a super quick knit! I may have to make some for me as well!

And a picture I really meant to post last week - but this is a photo of the beautiful flowers I got for Valentine's Day!

vday flowers 2007

1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

Aw, what a sweet gift! On both of your parts! I'll be curious to know how the Acero holds up for socks. I have a hank I've been hoarding for that purpose.

Love the Dashings. Does he play his keyboard with them on?