Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WIP Wednesday

OK - I actually started 2 things on Monday and I've got pictures for you (can you believe it?)

First up:

cabled scarf progress

Double-Knot Cable Scarf by Dawn Brocco - I bought this as a kit off her website in 2005 sometime and decided to drag it out and get working on it as scarf season is almost over! The yarn is from her line and is a Targhee Wool and the color is called "Cyclamen Pink" and yes - it really is that color.... And as you can see, I haven't really gotten that far into it yet.... but I'll drag it around with me until it's done!

The second is...
swsocks (3)

These are the "Southwest Socks" pattern by WendyKnits - I found it as a free pattern on the Loopy Ewe website - (fantastic place to buy Sock Yarn - if you go there, let Sheri know I sent you!!!!) and the nice thing about these socks is that they're knit out of Fiesta Boomerang - which is a sport weight.... so they're a pretty quick knit! Maybe I'll have a new pair of socks to take with me to Pittsburgh next week :)

And if I can remember, I'll post a couple of FO pictures on Friday!!!

ETA: new FO pictures - not going to finish these socks by Friday!!

No comments: