Saturday, March 8, 2008

FO Friday - one day late....

Sorry! I totally meant to do this yesterday and somehow time just kept creeping away from me... and then of course - today there were meetings... and more meetings...

But I do have a couple of new things to show you!!!

fo barty socks (3)

That's right - NEW SOCKS!!
Pattern: Bartholomew's Tantalizing Socks from "New Pathways for Sock Knitters" by Cat Bordhi
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Mediumweight in Fairgrounds (this was part of the BMFA Sock Club 2006 - I didn't care for the pattern and so it marinated in the stash... but funny enough - that pattern ALSO used Linen Stitch to show of the variegations!)
Needle: Size 2 for the cuff - and the rest Size 1 Addi Turbos
Mods: Standard Toe instead of Whirlpool Toe - otherwise no mods
Notes: I am finding the heel a bit strange - with the new "pathways" and all - I am beginning to think I may have knit the length of the foot a teeny bit too short, but I wore them on Wednesday and they are a really great sock!

calorimetry (2)

And a Calorimetry for you as well...
Pattern: Calorimetry from Knitty.com
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted in Velvet Grape (leftovers from the sunflower tam)
Needles: Denise 6
Mods: Knit on smaller needles with worsted yarn - haven't put on the button yet...

That's it for the week - had a bit of an off morning this morning, but all seems better now :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: