Sunday, June 15, 2008

Surprise Sunday Post!

Hey there... I did really mean to post the other day, but Leslye came home on Friday and she's feeling so much better now. Also, we've had a very busy week at the theatre and I did start exercising so I've been a bit tired! But, true to form, I went to the sunday knitting group at Knitch and made some progress.... and a couple of purchases!

First off - I'm knitting Marina out of the new Noro book "Joy"

Marina Back

Don't you like it? I'm using the yarn called for - noro Taiyo, color 6. How do you like my swatch? Just kidding, I finished up the back, and cast on for the left front and knit about 3 rows before we all had to leave. But before we left, I did buy 2 skeins of yarn....... what can I say? They CALLED to me!

Saucy - Marinara

A skein of Saucy superwash in the color "Marinara".... and....

Handmaiden Casbah Blackberry

Yep - Handmaiden Casbah in Blackberry...

yummy!

1 comment:

The Chickengoddess said...

Wow, that Noro piece is gorgeous! Nice swatch!