Tuesday, May 26, 2009

At least there is progress on the knitting front!

Swan Song Toe Up socks

Recently I've been feeling the 2 steps forward 12 steps backward.... but at least there is knitting progress. This is the Swan Song pattern by WendyKnits! You can click the link on the sidebar to her blog where it's located in her free patterns! I'm using Pagewood Farms Yukon in the color "Orange Spice". Now I'm not normally an orangey-type of girl, but mom bought this for me and the more I knit it, the more I love it. It's definitely not something *I* would have bought myself, but it's going to be fun wearing it! I know it will wear well because I've already used this yarn for a pair of Hedera's for the roomie! Also, yesterday I finished (finally) a baby surprise jacket for my mom to gift to one of her friends. Now I just need to get it mailed off to her.

No comments: