Monday, May 11, 2009

Recipe for happiness

I've really wanted to keep this primarily a knitting blog and not go on about my personal life but I've been having trouble recently with my job search and subsequent $$ troubles - but I may have found a recipe for temporary happiness:

P1010014

That's Pagewood Farms Alyeska (has the CASHMERE - hello!) and my favorite chocolate ever.... the plain Hershey's bar.


omnomnomnomnom.... happiness here I come!

ps - I also feel I should apologize to my mother for not handing this over to her a couple of weeks ago while she was here. Turquoise is her favorite color. Sorry Mom - this one's for me. XOXO

pps - I'm knitting Kai-Mei from Cookie A.'s new book Sock Innovation!

3 comments:

Knit Witch said...

MMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! That yarn looks sqoooshie!!!

The Chickengoddess said...

Man, that is beautiful stuff.

Yarn's nice too. ;)

Pretentious Wombat said...

Sending you positive wombat vibes on the job hunt. Mine's pretty sucky, too. I've started some toe-up socks by Wendy and that's sort of taking my mind off the money worries. You can tell when I'm stressed - I don't blog.

Can't wait to see your finished socks. I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours! :-D